Pimp My Dice
A downloadable game for Windows
An (almost) endless strategy puzzle game about forming patterns by placing dice next to each other.
How to Play
- Roll the dice and place it in one of the empty grid slots, starting from the center.
- Create patterns with the dice you place, in order to complete missions and earn rewards.
- Currently active missions are shown in the top left corner.
- Each mission stays active for a limited amount of turns, before getting replaced by a new one.
- Completing a mission rewards you with additional lifetime and a new tile to customize your dice with.
- Every turn you pass without completing a mission, your lifetime counter goes down; once your lifetime gets to 0 it's game over.
- Resist as long as you can!
Just a Mouse!
Created by Chanko Studios
Corrado Mariani / Killian Le Blanc
Thibaut Hunckler / Maxence Colas / Guillaume Bernard
Art & Animation
Ambre Le Roux / Sixtine Baillot / Dominik Schwäger
Created in 48 hours for the GMTK Game Jam 2022.
Theme: Roll of the Dice
Big thanks to the XP School Lyon for providing us with the space to participate in this Jam!
|Average session||A few minutes|
PimpMyDice.zip 31 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.